1st International Conference on Advanced Research in Engineering Sciences and Technology (ICAREST 2021)
6th-8th April 2021, Al-Mustaqbal University College, Iraq
ICAREST 2021 is scientifically sponsored by:
ABout ICAREST 2021
The 1st International Conference on Advanced Research in Engineering Sciences and Technology (ICAREST 2021) will take place fully virtual from April 06-08, 2021 at Al-Mustaqbal University College, Babylon, Iraq. The scientific theme for ICAREST 2021 is "Engineering Researches are Essential Pillar of Scientific and Industrial Development”. The aim of this conference is to capture the substantial role that the advanced engineering technology plays in addressing many challenges such as the world's demands for energy, environmental protection, communication networks developments, manufacturing processes developments, etc. with both a focus on the fundamentals (foundations) and future directions (vistas). The conference will include 3 plenary speakers, 5 keynote speakers, and over 100 oral session presentations along with about 100 scientific manuscripts will highlight key areas of Engineering. The ICAREST 2021 conference is the initial institutional forum of advanced engineer's technology that willing in innovation and professional technologies growth. Specialists in Industry and academics will cover a wide variety of subjects associated with advanced research, novel technologies, and emerging growth areas in engineering.
After a careful reviewing process, all the accepted papers will be published into IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, which are indexed in Scopus, as well as EI Compendex and Inspec.
Leading motivational keynote speakers will deliver the keynote speeches during the first day of ICAREST 2021
ICAREST 2021, which will be held in Al-Mustaqbal University College, will cover a mix of topics aimed to address current research issues in engineering science, which include:
- Materials: Synthesis, Processing, and Designing.
- Soft Materials and Biomaterials.
- Surface and Interface Engineering of Materials.
- Ceramics, Polymers and Composite Materials.
- Electronic and Magnetic Materials: Characterization, Properties and Theoretical Studies.
- Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials.
- Materials: Computational and Theoretical Studies (Optimization, predication properties).
- Structural and Earthquake engineering.
- Building materials.
- Construction technology.
- Geotechnical engineering.
- Hydraulic engineering.
- Nanotechnology applications in civil engineering.
- Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering.
- Transportation, Traffic, Road, bridge, and railway engineering.
- Building Services.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Health Monitoring.
- Infrastructure projects.
- Construction project management
- chemical reaction engineering,
- environmental chemical engineering,
- chemicals processes,
- chemicals thermodynamics and petroleum products synthesis and processing.
- Particle technology
- Fluid dynamics
- Radioisotopes for industrials application
- Transport processes.
- Food and pharmaceutical division.
- Fuels and petrochemical.
- Catalytic and reaction engineering.
- Computing and system technology.
- Waste treatments (liquid, soild and air)
Mechanical Engineering and Power Engineering
Communication Systems and Networking
Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Power engineering.
- Applied mechanical engineering.
- Combustion and the Environment.
- Renewable energy and it’s application.
- Heat Transfer.
- Multiphase Flows.
- Thermodynamics and Energy Systems.
- Manufacturing process.
- Mechanical Design.
- System Dynamics and Control.
- Gas dynamics and Turbomachinery.
- Engineering Fluid Mechanics
- Wireless Communication Technologies.
- Optical Fiber Communications.
- Satellite Communications.
- Antennas and Propagation.
- Energy-Efficient Communication Networks.
- Computer-Communication Networks.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Cloud Computing.
- Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems.
- Computer Ethics Issues.
- Computer Graphics.
- Computer Theories and Algorithms.
- Database Technology and Data Warehousing.
- Distributed and Parallel Computing.
- E-government, E-business, E-learning.
- Natural Language Processing.
- Pattern Recognition and Image Processing.
- Software Engineering and Cryptography.
Biological Systems and Models
Biomedical Imaging and Processing
Bio-signal Processing and Analysis
Bio-robotics and Biomechanics
Biomedical Devices, Sensors, and Artificial Organs
Healthcare Monitoring Systems