ICAREST 2021, which will be held in Al-Mustaqbal University College, will cover a mix of topics aimed to address current research issues in engineering science, which include:
- Materials: Synthesis, Processing, and Designing.
- Soft Materials and Biomaterials.
- Surface and Interface Engineering of Materials.
- Ceramics, Polymers and Composite Materials.
- Electronic and Magnetic Materials: Characterization, Properties and Theoretical Studies.
- Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials.
- Materials: Computational and Theoretical Studies (Optimization, predication properties).
- Structural and Earthquake engineering.
- Building materials.
- Construction technology.
- Geotechnical engineering.
- Hydraulic engineering.
- Nanotechnology applications in civil engineering.
- Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering.
- Transportation, Traffic, Road, bridge, and railway engineering.
- Building Services.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Health Monitoring.
- Infrastructure projects.
- Construction project management
Mechanical Engineering and Power Engineering
- chemical reaction engineering,
- environmental chemical engineering,
- chemicals processes,
- chemicals thermodynamics and petroleum products synthesis and processing.
- Particle technology
- Fluid dynamics
- Radioisotopes for industrials application
- Transport processes.
- Food and pharmaceutical division.
- Fuels and petrochemical.
- Catalytic and reaction engineering.
- Computing and system technology.
- Waste treatments (liquid, soild and air)
- Power engineering.
- Applied mechanical engineering.
- Combustion and the Environment.
- Renewable energy and it’s application.
- Heat Transfer.
- Multiphase Flows.
- Thermodynamics and Energy Systems.
- Manufacturing process.
- Mechanical Design.
- System Dynamics and Control.
- Gas dynamics and Turbomachinery.
- Engineering Fluid Mechanics
Communication Systems and Networking
Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Wireless Communication Technologies.
- Optical Fiber Communications.
- Satellite Communications.
- Antennas and Propagation.
- Energy-Efficient Communication Networks.
- Computer-Communication Networks.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Cloud Computing.
- Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems.
- Computer Ethics Issues.
- Computer Graphics.
- Computer Theories and Algorithms.
- Database Technology and Data Warehousing.
- Distributed and Parallel Computing.
- E-government, E-business, E-learning.
- Natural Language Processing.
- Pattern Recognition and Image Processing.
- Software Engineering and Cryptography.
Biological Systems and Models
Biomedical Imaging and Processing
Bio-signal Processing and Analysis
Bio-robotics and Biomechanics
Biomedical Devices, Sensors, and Artificial Organs
Healthcare Monitoring Systems